- KVS FANS CHARITABLE TRUST is a Non-Government Organization, initiated by the well-wishers of Mr. K.V. Satish as an expression of gratitude for his contribution towards humanity. This foundation started with an aim to provide a platform for growth and development to the needy and create an avenue of hope for a better future."KVS FANS CHARITABLE TRUST" is dedicated to all the fans of Mr. K.V.S. When we mention "Fans", it refers to all the people, young and old, who admires Mr. K.V.S for his significant contribution to the society. Website: http://kvsfanscharitabletrust.com/
- AASHRA FOUNDATION is a Non-Profit and Non-Religion Organization, with a mission to actively involve and help people around us for a better living. It is a home for rehabilitation of life, a place of love, affection, respect and care for all mankind in this world. Website: http://aashrafoundation.com/
Conatct Info For KVS FANS CHARITABLE TRUST:
#1854, 17th Main, 30th B Cross,
5th Block, HBR Layout, Near to Ring Road
Bangalore - 560 043. INDIA
Telephone number: 080-33189990
Phone : +91 - 9980178658
Details for Donation :
Benificiary Name : KVS Fans Charitable Trust
Bank : Bank Of Maharashtra
A/C No : 60116420723
Benificiary Address : Banaswadi Branch
IFSC : MAHB0001433
Benificiary Email : faith@gmail.com
Benificiary Contact : +91-9980178658
Conatct Info For Aashra Foundation:
#1845, BDA 1st Stage,
17th Main, 30th 'B' Cross,
5th Block, HBR Layout,
Bangalore- 560043. INDIA
Email: info@aashrafoundation.com
Contact: 9980178658/9845804784
Donate in Person
You could call and give your details, our relationship manager will come and meet you.


Get Involved:
ReplyDeleteMake a Difference
Harvest the joy of serving (the first principle and calling of life) You can involve us through participating with us as a:
Volunteer
Volunteer Corner
What I learned at Aashra Foundation?
Volunteer experience:
As I was visiting to the places with Aashra team. I was listening to the speeches and the activities of Aashra in Bangalore, I learned many things and was very surprised. I was amazed to see and hear that 90% of HIV children are orphan,70% of disable are left on road without any care, not even 15% percent of children in India go to high school. To me it was just so different because I never heard this or saw before. Over here (in US), hardly we find and HIV child even if there is no proper treatement for them, Disable are treated so well and kind attention and care towards them, All children goes to school and all we worry about is getting good grades or getting into good high schools. We don't take the time to realize that there are so many other people who haven't even had the chance to know that they are part of this beautiful world.
Seeing and Listening to all this made me think how fortunate I was to be Healthy, Wealthy and educated. I mean when I heard that many have different problems and struggle to survive, it really made me think.
Another volunteer sharing his experience:
When I was at the activities of Aashra, it gave me a new perspective about this different world. Before I listened to the speeches, I knew that some people struggle from disable, poverty, but afterwards I realized when it was shown practically to me and how much Aashra has helped people to over come. Looking at the statistics, you can see they help few hundred people each year. I am so glad to be a part of a group of people who want to make a difference by helping others who are living thousands of miles away. I liked their belief that one person can help hundreds of people. Aashra has made a huge impact on me today. I can see that Aashra makes a difference in the people. They strive to help many as people to become self dependent.
At the event, many people came to me and were very happy to see me volunteer. But all I did was smile because I had no clue what to say. To tell you the truth, I really had no idea why people were actually coming up to me. I had a totally different perspective on this. I felt that all these people were just like me. So to me it's like helping my friends.
I do want to make a difference and help many people who are in need and in as many ways possible!
WHAT ABOUT YOU? THEY NEED OUR VOLUNTEERING TO MAKE OUR WORLD A BETTER PLACE.....
KVS Fans Charitable Trust Organized Free cataract operation sponsored and supported by DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd. The event took place at Channapattna, where hundreds of people were provided free eye treatment and 23 people received free cataract operation at Modi Hospital, Bangalore. The attendees at the eye camp were offered free snacks and juices along with free medications.
ReplyDeleteKVS Fans Charitable Trust Organized Free Meals for the Patients of Kidwai Hospital
ReplyDeleteIn a special event initiated by KVS Fans Charitable Trust and powered DS-MAX Properties, over 500 patients of Kidwai Hospital received free meals. The event was organized on behalf of Ms. Kashvi’s birthday, daughter of Mr. K.V.Satish (Chairman, DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd). The free meal drive came as a surprise to the patients who never anticipated such delightful treats would ever accompany their hospital bed.
We are very much impressed of your blog. We are also in the same way to provide the immense services for different disabilities persons and children by the name of www.idlfoundation.org
ReplyDelete